The MADF believes that education is the greatest equalizer. We make a difference in education by providing scholarships to individuals who are furthering their education. We also partner with schools, non-profits, churches, and other programs by making financial contributions to their educational programs.
What We Offer
We are awarding up to 10 scholarships. Individual students selected by The MADF Scholarship Selection Committee will be awarded $1,500 scholarship to apply towards college educational expenses. Past scholarship awardees can apply annually up to a maximum of 4 years.
Who Can Apply
Eligible Applicants must:
- be a US citizen
- demonstrate a financial need
- enrolled in an accredited college, school or university
- Award must be used for educational expenses that include cost of tuition, books, supplies, room and/or board.
- Employees including Board Member and their immediate family are not eligible.
Scholarship applications for the 2018/19 cycle are currently open!
Applicant must submit:
- A complete application form
- An essay (topic and format described below)
- A current headshot photo
- Offical grade transcript
- A financial aid award letter