We are awarding up to 10 scholarships.
The students selected by The MADF Scholarship Selection Committee will be awarded $1,500 scholarship to apply towards college expenses. Past scholarship awardees can apply annually up to a maximum of 4 years.
Eligibility & Criteria
– Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
– Applicant must reside in the state of Washington or California.
– Applicant must demonstrate a financial need.
– Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited college, school or university.
– Award must be used for educational expenses (cost of tuition, books, supplies, room and/or board).
– Employees including Board Members and their immediate family are not eligible.
Applicant must submit:
- A completed online application form
- A current headshot photo that captures:
-Shoulders and up
-Good lighting to distinguish features
- Official grade transcript
- A financial aid award letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to:
MADF-Scholarship Program application
P.O. Box 94545
Seattle, WA 98124
DISCLAIMER: MADF Employees, Non-US citizens, and employee relatives are not eligible.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. All application materials must be postmarked by May 31, 2022 at 5:00 PM PST. No exceptions.