The MADF believes that education is the greatest equalizer. We make a difference in education by providing scholarships to individuals who are furthering their education. We also partner with schools, non-profits, churches, and other programs by making financial contributions to their educational programs.
What We Offer
We are awarding up to 10 scholarships. Individual students selected by The MADF Scholarship Selection Committee will be awarded $1,500 scholarship to apply towards college educational expenses. Past scholarship awardees can apply annually up to a maximum of 4 years.
Who Can Apply
Eligible Applicants must:
- be a US citizen
- demonstrate a financial need
- enrolled in an accredited college, school or university
- Award must be used for educational expenses that include cost of tuition, books, supplies, room and/or board.
- Employees including Board Member and their immediate family are not eligible.
Applicant must submit:
- A completed application form
- Completion of scholarship questions
- A current headshot photo that captures:
- Professional image
- Appropriate attire
- Shoulders and head up
- Good lighting to distinguish features
- Official grade transcript
- A financial aid award letter by email to email@example.com or by postal mail to:
MADF-Scholarship Program Application
P.O. Box 94545
Seattle, WA 98124
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
All Application Materials must be postmarked by: